Thursday, February 3, 2011

My Help from the Lord

I have been having a hard time and the Lord has really helped me so much. Me and my grandparents were in an accident and my papaw got hurt pretty bad. He is doing better now but he is still in a lot of pain. He broke six of his ribs and injured two more, he had to have over 60 stitches in his head. I am so happy that he is doing better. But please keep him in your prayers. I am doing better the cuts on my feet have healed up wonderful. I hope that all of you are doing good, I have not been on here in a long time.Soon good news: My nephew is growing and is the most handsome little boy ever. One of my best friends who have gone through infertility with found out she is pregnant with miracle #2 and without taking any fertility treatments.We were so shocked and I am so HAPPY for her!!!
Alicia, if you read this let me know how you are doing.

2 comments:

Krista said...

I came across your blog last month, my husband and I are also trying to conceive #2 but have been unsuccessful.
I am so sorry to hear about your accident!!!!

Alicia said...

Hi Samantha!
I'm so glad that you are ok after the accident. I will be praying for your papaw. Broken ribs are an awful thing to deal with. Praise the Lord that your nephew is growing and is healthy.

I will go before the Lord in prayer on our behalf. I'm hoping that you will have a little one soon. You and your husband will make wonderful parents.

Love Alicia <><