Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Good Day to praise HIM!

Right now I am doing good. I feel like I am in a good place right now. The Lord has renewed my strength once again. His mercy and His grace are amazing. He is so good to me when I dont even deserve it. I am focusing on my relationship with the Lord and putting him first in my life. He is everything to me and I could not live without him. I am so excited to get to go to church in the morning!!! Well last Wed. I wrecked..they think I had a seizure and wrecked. I hurt my head and my arm but other than that I am ok. It was my first accident and I am thankful that the Lord kept me safe. Please keep me in your prayers that I can be faithful and work for the Lord.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

WoW, I'm sure glad that you're ok! Do you get seizures alot? I will be keeping you in my prayers! It's so encouraging to hear that your focus is on the Lord and that you couldn't live with out Him!!!