Saturday, January 23, 2010

my friend Alicia

This is dedicated to my friend Alicia from consider it all joy blog
after reading a post that she had on there I felt inspired to write this about her
The heart of a woman:
There are certain people, special people that have to face the toughest of circumstances. They are everyday people yet they are extraordinary. If you saw them they would look like everyone eles. By appearance you would not know the daily battle that they face. They have strength to fight the battle, they have the endurance to press forward and the ability to be courageous in the fight. They are filled with hope that tomorrow will be a better day. There is a love deep in their heart and a compassion for others. Though their eyes are filled with tears there is a joy that remains in the heart. Patience has taught them the love that God has for us. Their faith is unmovable, unshakable, they have the peace of Jesus in their heart. This is the heart of someone facing infertility. Some of their journeys has ended in heartache, some in joy. Some are facing the storm right now. These are a strong group of women. With our hearts on our sleeves we will march on.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Samantha I love you!!!! Thank you for your kindness. You're an amazing person and truly an inspiration to me. You are an encouragement to my soul dear sister :) God bless you for that! I'm praying for you and I'm very hopeful that both of us will have our babys soon!

Thank you for your love and fellowship in Christ.

Stacey said...

What a lovely post, Samantha! I pray for both of you very special ladies, that the Lord would give you hope for the future, comfort you while you wait, and give you the desires of your hearts. Sending love & prayers to both of you, my friends!