Friday, December 25, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I hope you all are having a good Christmas. We are having a good time. We are in Maryland at my sister-in-laws house and having so much fun! We have had so much fun playing with my niece. I thought that Christmas would be hard after recently finding out that I was not pregnant but the Lord blessed my heart with peace. We had a wonderful time and painted ornaments last night. Her and I made Christmas trees with construction paper and I felt so good. There are so many things that I want to do when I have kids of my own but right now I am enjoying doing those things with her. I want to have a baby so bad but I am going to enjoy my life right now the way it is. I know that it is hard sometimes but with the Lords help I will make it through! Please remember and pray for my grandmother. She is sick and is doing worse right now. I know that the Lord is control of all things! God Bless you all and I hope you all had a great CHRISTmas!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Merry Christmas to you too :) I'm so happy that you got to enjoy your sweet niece. I will be praying for your Grandmother I hope that she gets better soon.

Love Alicia