Wednesday, November 18, 2009

holding on...

Well it has been a while since I have posted. I am still on the prometrium and clomid with no luck yet. I have had a very rough week. The devil has been fighting my mind so much and I have been once again falling into feelings of depression which is something that I try hard to stay away from. I want to feel like myself again, I want to feel happy again. I was so excited and believing that this was going to happen with all of my heart and now it is like I took a complete turn and feel it is not going to happen. Today all I could do was cry out to the Lord to just help me. I can't wait to get to church tonight. I know that the Lord will send me the help that I need to get through this valley. I know as we serve the Lord we have many valleys that we have to go through and I know that the Lord will help us through them all. Please pray for me.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh sweetie...hugs!! God has a plan for your life.

God doesn't always answer my prayers how or when I want him to. But I do live my life with this fundamental conviction: God is able.

What I’ve been learning is that when the outcome doesn’t look like I expected, God is still at work. I don’t have to try harder, pray harder, work up my faith more,... I’m often looking for an outcome with some narrow and limited expectation, along with a limited and narrow view of God.

But Romans 5:3 tells us that We can rejoice, too, when we run into problems and trials, for we know that they help us develop endurance. And endurance develops strength of character, and character strengthens our confident hope of salvation. And this hope will not lead to disappointment.

You will be in my prayers!! Hugs!

Vicki said...

Sorry you are having such a difficult time. I remember those does of infertility treatments, and they're anything but fun. Keep holding on and trusting the Lord, because He has the best in mind for you. I will be lifting you up in my prayers.

Stacey said...

I'm so sorry you're having a hard time lately, Samantha. I'll be remembering you in my prayers today, that you'll feel the Lord's arms around you and that there will be brighter days ahead.

Alicia said...

You are the sweetest person. I was praying for you this morning on my way in to work. I will continue to pray for you. I reall hope that you can have a baby soon. I love your faith in the Lord I'm sorry about the depression He will help you. His grace is amazing.