Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ovulation Crazy LOL

I am on cycle day 11 and forgive me I am a little bit obsessive now about when and if I am going to ovulate and tonight I had a little pain in my side I am praying this is a sign of me going to ovulate and not another UTI. Well after I came home from church tonight I went to the bathroom and had spotted. At first I felt like my heart was going to be ripped out and that all of my hopes were shattered, Then I decided to look it up online and see if anyone ever experienced this before ovulating. So I am a bit confused right now. Is this a good sign or a bad sign? Right now I have no idea, I am searching everything to see. All I know is that ovulation is all I am thinking about. I know other people have went through this but I feel like I am the only one in the world right now dealing with this. Normal people get pregnant and everyone is surprised….my friends are going to know when I ovulate because I will be so happy that I will tell them…. Ok I read online that it is normal to spot right before ovulation and that it is a good sign of fertility. I hope they are right, do any of you know?

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Sounds like you had a good ovulation there!!! I will be praying for you dear sister. I hope that this will be your month and that you will be holding your baby in 40 weeks time :)

Samantha said...

I have been using the OPK and I have still not gotten a positive one and I don't understand why, but I am praying for a miracle!