Friday, October 16, 2009

HOPING (:

Well I got my progesterone back and it was 0.7 so I did not ovualte. The doctor called me in 150mgs of the clomid now and I have to take prometrium. I also have my other prescription for 100mgs. Do you all think it would be wise to to take them both and take the full 250mgs? Just a thought because they said they would eventually put me on the 250 if I don't ovulate with the other mgs. I don't know just wondering? I start back on the prometrium tomorrow so I am starting all over again. but I am blessed to have the opportunity to take it. I am optimistic and I am believing that this IS GOING TO HAPPEN!

3 comments:

Susan said...

I'm so sorry. I will be praying for you.

Alicia said...

I'm hopeful next time will work. I'll be praying for you. As far as your meds go I would ask your doctor. Let him know that you are thinking of taking the 250mg. See what he says. Are you doing any IUIs? I know that I had to when I did my clomid last year because it makes your cervical fluid dry up. I'm hoping that this next cycle will be it!!!

Belouise said...

I wouldn't up the dosage without the doctor's consent, either. They move you up slowly because it can hyper stimulate your ovaries and you don't want that to happen.

Looking forward to hearing how this month goes for you!