Thursday, August 27, 2009

Please Pray...

After seven years of ttc I am now going to the fertility clinic. I have prayed and prayed for years about going and weather it was the time for me to go and right now I feel like it is the right time. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I can't help but get my hopes up but I am scared it may end in dissapoinment. But this is a chance that I am going to have to take. I am going to take the Clomid for now and if it dosen't work then I will go on and decide what to do from there. The IUI's at the clinic is 500 a cycle, a lot of money for me. But I will just wait and cross that bridge when I get there. I tried the Clomid 50 mgs for one month from my Gyn. and it gave me terrible hot flashes and very moody. But I did not ovulate with the 50 mgs. so I guess they will increase the dosage. I have been waiting and waiting for this opportunity to go and now it is finally here and I am happy about it. I just want you to pray that I wil be able to follow the Lords will for my life no matter what that is, but I do want you to pray that I could have a child. I have longed for this for so long. I am at the point of feeling desperation and if this fails I know I will be heartbroken. But I know the Lord is in control of my life and that weather I am a mother or not, I am still a christian saved by the grace of God and that is all that matters in this life. I would love to hear about you that have tried the clomid or even the IUI if you don't want to post it on here about your experience email me at manthamae07@gmail.com I am not sure what to expect and I am nervous and scred I have never been to a Dr. for this besides my Gyn. which I have been seeing forever. I hope to hear from some of you.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hey Samantha,

I will keep you in my prayers. I just underwent a cycle of IVF and it was a bust, so I completely understand the frustrations you are going through. Sending a big hug your way!

Stacey said...

Keeping you in my prayers, Samantha. I know this is a scary step, but the Lord will never let you go! Hang in there & know that you're not alone.

Alicia said...

Hey Girl!! My computer has been working on and off so I missed your blog :0) I'm glad to hear about this new chance at conception. I'll be praying for you!!!!! Who knows maybe God will use this to help you have that baby you've been dreaming about all of these years. I'm excited for you. Keep us updated email me anytime you like!