Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Appreciate those People

i love my family! Pictures, Images and Photos
People take so much for granted..I look at people and I think.do they not realize what they have in their lives? Do they not realize the Lord has blessed them with children and they do not even seem happy about it. Me pointing my finger at them saying they don’t know what they got does not make me less guilty. There are so many things in my life that I take for granted. I have a loving husband, a mother, father, sister, three of my grandparents, so many family members in my husbands family, and so many friends that I cannot count them. And I am sitting here focusing on what I don’t have in my life. So many people could look at me, while I am feeling sorry for myself and say that I am taking my life and the people in it for granted and I am. So many people would love for their granparents and parents to be living. And I love them all and see them all the time. But what I am “trying to say” is that we all have many things in our lives to be thankful for. There are people in all of our lives that we take for granted. I want to start appreciating what I have in my life rather than focusing on what I don’t have.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Great Post, when my husband and I were going thru infertility I had to remember what I was blessed with instead of focusing on the one thing I didn't have. I am praying that you become a Mommy soon....I know how tough the wait is.