Friday, April 3, 2009

Still Waiting.....

Today I babysat my cousins little girl. We had such a good day. Days like these I realize that being a mother would be the best thing in the world. Watching cartoons and eating breakfast this morning. Then we got out and done the things that I needed to get done today. We came back and took a nap, then we got up and ate again. I want that life. It may seem simple to someone eles but I would love for my days to be like that. I want to be a mother more than anything, It just felt so much better having a child in the house today. Hearing the laughter, seeing the smiles, it was all so good. I know that I was meant to be a mother, I feel it with everything that is in me. I knoe that I am ready, but I don't understand why I still have to wait. But the Lord knows all things. He sees the whole picture, he sees the things that I cannot see. He knows the things that my small mind can't even comprehend. I can't help but want a baby so bad, this is a desire that just won't leave me. I love the Lord and I am here still waiting....

1 comment:

Jesus, My Best Friend said...

we will know someday ... Praying for u