Sunday, April 5, 2009

Loving Life

Love Life Pictures, Images and Photos

Today went good. We had a very good church service, I think I cried the whole time. I cried and cried and I know the Lord saw every tear. I wanted to lean on him today and know the he is in control. The preaching was good. He preached about having confidence in our salvation and in the Lord. Knowing that the Lord is able to do all things and that we have to give it all to him. Having that hope living in us, that the Lords hears our cries. And that one day we are going to reach our home in heaven. My church is my life. They are my family. We are all so very close and I thank the Lord for them all. They give me the encouragment and the love that I need to keep on going. I was reading my Bible this morning before I left for church in the book of Isaiah and there were so many verses that comforted me and let me know that the Lord is the giver of life and that He made all things. With just a word he could speak and out life into our empty wombs. With just a word he could change our lives forever. With His help I will serve him until my dying day. I know that I have hard days, but I thank the Lord for the good and the bad. On the good days He has put that joy in my heart, and on my bad days He is right there to comfort me.

3 comments:

Jesus, My Best Friend said...

glad u had a good day. so funny... i was just typing this comment and you commented me. great minds think alike don't they? haha my bff had her baby the other day and i thought of you and your bff. so hard isn't it? do you think we'll ever get to be a mom?

jennie said...

hey i gld to here you haad a good day. your in my thoughts and prayers!

Alicia said...

Ok, I can't say it enough. I love your faith in Christ and your trust in Him, it's soooo encouraging. God is so gracious :)

Love Alicia