Thursday, April 23, 2009

a beautiful day (: (:

Hosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.comHosted by RockYouPhotos.com
I WAS BORED SO I TOOK PICS DOWN BY THE CREEK BEHIND OUR HOUSE TODAY, ME AND MY DOG SPENT THE DAY TOGETHER LOL!
Today was such a beautiful day, the sun was shining and it was just gorgeous. Living here in the mountains in Kentucky is beautiful this time of year. Everything is blooming and it is so quiet. So I walked outside and I took pictures. Ok, I do have a point here, I wanted so bad to have a child with me today of my own. I wanted to play in the yard with them, let them swing. When the weathers warm I want to be able to take my kids to the creek behind the house and let them play in the water. I am not asking for the material things in this life. I just want a child. I want to come in the house after a long day outside of playing with my child, bath, have dinner, and enjoy the simple things like tucking my baby in the bed at night. As I sat and watched Anthony cutting the grass this morning I thought of all the people who have simple days like this with their children and take them for granted. Oh what I would give to have that chance today.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I know what your talking about. I love the simple things too. Just a child to nurture and watch grow.