Thursday, March 12, 2009

What??

I have been reading Alicias Blog over at "Consider it All Joy", and about what she heard today about someone saying that a womb can be closed because we are being punished for some sin in our lives. That makes me so mad that there are people out there that think that we that are "infertile' are all being punished for some "unknown sin" in our lives. Us that know the Lord know that we are serving a loving God and when the Lord saved our souls all of our past sins have been forgiven. We are covered by the blood of Jesus. For people to think that we are being punished for a sin that happened even years ago is appalling to me. Obviously they don't know the grace and the mercy of the Lord. Obviuosly they are not wise enough to know that our sins are cast as far as the east is to the west. I don't get angry over much but for someone to presume something like that makes me mad. I mean, do they not think how others will feel when they hear these comments like this? Whoever Alicia heard say this was probably not someone who had ever experienced infertility or they would not have made such a comment. I will hush now. i just had to vent how mad I was over this.

No comments: