Monday, March 9, 2009

Thankful

Friend Pictures, Images and Photos
Thanks for the prayers, the shower went well. There were a couple tough times during it but the Lord gave me strength and put joy in my heart. I had a hard time Sat night but when I went to church on Sunday the Lord really came by and blessed me. That good Holy Ghost sent from above always gives that comfort and strength that we need. Just like the Lord said when He went away into heaven that He would send that Comforter to us. The Lord is amazing in all that He is able to do. Sometimes when I sit back and think of all the miracles that He performed I am amazed. To know that we serve that same God that parted the Red Sea, that gave sight to the blind, that healed the sick, that raised the dead and one that opened the wombs of many women when it seemed impossible. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. He is able to perform miracles today!! He is able to lead and direct our paths in ways that we never thought we could go. He can give us courage, he can increase our faith. I know that there are many of you out there facing many different things but the Lord is able to move in situations that seem impossible. Sometimes we get down pray and fast to get closer to the Lord. Today I am resting in that wonderful peace from the Father above, and I am thankful to be a Child of God.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Amen! I love your faith :) I'm thankful that the shower went well and that you recieved the grace to get through the tough times. You keep resting in the peace of the Lord.

Love Alicia

Jesus, My Best Friend said...

so, so true! He is truly a great Father. My pastor keeps telling us to remember....

God is in Control
God Cares
God Can!

So very true! God bless you girl!