Thursday, March 26, 2009

Safe in the Arms of the Lord

Myspace Layouts, Glitters & More!


You all pray for me today. My best friend, the one I had the baby shower for has to go into the hospital at 5:00 today. They are going to induce her labor early in the morning. I am going to go and be with her. I am happy and excited for her but you all know the feelings that go along with being around preg. women and babies. Just pray that I can be a help and a friend to her. I want this to be her happy moment, even if I have to hide my hurt. I know that the Lord can work miracles and he can give us peace and joy in our heart when it feels like our world is spinning out of control. One day it will be my day, one day I WILL be experiencing this. For today it hurts but I know that if we suffer with the Lord we will reign with him. I know that the Lord will not put on us more than we can bear and I find comfort in that. Knowing that he is the author and the finisher of our faith. Today I am trusting in him and knowing that when the time comes tomorrow that the Lord will give me the strength that I need to make it. I may cry like a baby but I know that that comfort and that love of God will be abiding in my heart. I am safe in the arms of the Lord.

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I'm praying for you,you are such a blessing.

Stacey said...

Praying for you!