Saturday, January 3, 2009

Counting My Blessings

MyHotComments.com
Battling through this journey of faith has not been easy. At times I have felt like I could not make it another step. I have been blessed with friends that cannot be replaced and many friends in my infertility groups online that have been such a blessing to me. Thank you for sharing your struggles and heartaches with me. many of you have been such examples of faith to me in the midst of this storm. And the friends that are with me each day (one in particular) thank you for encouraging me and giving me hope and dealing with my many, many emotions. My husband has been my best friend through all of this and when I think about our wedding vows, he really meant them when he said "For better or for worse, in sickness and in health." He has stood by me through our journey to have a child and when I get upset about us not having children he always assures me that if we never have a child we will always have each other. And I know that it is not just words, that it is the truth. He has stood by me through my sickness of having Fibromyalgia. And on my bad days when I don't feel like even getting off the couch he takes care of me. I could not make it without him. I worry about him constantly, he works in the coal mines and I am always worried something will happen to him. He is all I have and I love him. I am thankful for my church, they all are my family, my sisters and brothers in the Lord. I could not make it a day without them. I am thankful for my family, for my daddy who we almost lost last year. I thank the Lord for sparing his life and I am praying the Lord will save his soul and change his life completly as I know that he can.Most of all I am thankful to have the Lord in my life and all that He does daily for me.

" I will praise you in this storm and I will lift my hands, you are who you are, no matter where I am , and every tear I cry you hold in your hand, you never left my side, and though my heart is torn, I will praise you in this storm."
Praise you in the storm by Casting Crowns (a great song)

1 comment:

Hear My Cry said...

This was touching. Hugs to you sister! You are in my prayers.