Sunday, December 7, 2008

Put your Hope in the Lord!!!!!

ttc Pictures, Images and Photos


When things seem like they will never happen, when dissapointments come, there is hope. There is always hope when the Lord is on your side. The Lord knows all things. We have to put our trust in Him, no matter what happens and know that He knows whats best for us. He see's the forest and we only see the trees that stand tall before our eyes. We only see the problem we can't see ahead to what the Lord has in store for us. It is a comfort to know he hold all things in his hands. I love the Lord and I want Him to always lead and guide my life and no matter what happens in my life I want to always serve him.

I just finished my Clomid for this month, I just pray that it works this month. I would be so overjoyed, I can't even imagine how I would feel. Sometimes I think how I would tell my husband if I was pregnant. I would love to see the look on his face. I can't wait till that day finally comes. It snowed a lot this morning so I didn' t get to go to church because the roads were so bad so that was a big dissapointment!!! I love going to church, it gives me so much strength to go on. I LOVE THE LORD!!!!