Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I Love Jesus

I Love Jesus Pictures, Images and Photos
We need to remember to thank God for the things that He has already given us in our lives. While we are waiting on the children that we so long for, let us have faith that He is on control. In the midst of my grief I have realized that the Lord has made my faith to grow. Leaning on Him more and more everyday. I am waiting on the Lords plan for my life. And while we are waiting we still have hope, and we can rest in the great loving arms of the Lord. If you are in a place and you feel there is no way out, the Lord promised that He would make a way of escape for us, we just have to give it all to Him. I read a quote somewhere that said “ Sometimes the Lord calms the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage... and calms the child.” Coping with these circumstances that we are faced with is sometimes very hard and can be very emotionally exhausting. he feelings of isolation from others can be very trying to your faith. It takes a lot of energy to go through this. You get tired of being the one who struggles all the time. I have cried for the child I may never have, because I don’t know what tomorrow brings and I wonder will my body ever carry a child? What a battle going on inside my mind. But I know that miracles can happen. So through my ups and downs, my tears and laughter, I will love the Lord and lean on Him for what I need.

2 comments:

Hear My Cry said...

Great post! Hugs!

Alicia said...

I like how you mentioned the battle in your mind. I can relate to the constant battle to get your thoughts under control and counsel your soul in the Lord (reminding yourself who God is). The funny thing is when people look at us they can't even see the struggle going on.