Monday, December 1, 2008

A Common Bond

infertility Pictures, Images and Photos


When I started this journey I felt as if I was alone, as many people do. But as I got online and searched for help I found it. I have found people going through the same things that I am. Experiencing the same emotions. We are all connected, we all share this common bond of "Infertility." It is good to know that someone out there knows how you feel. I have found some very good support groups that some of you may find helpful. They have sure been a blessing to me.
www.childlessnotbychoice.com (myfavorite, I have found so much help there)

www.fertilityneighborhood.com

www.hannah.org (this woman has also wrote a book called Hannahs hope,and it is a great book to read. Her website is www.jennifer.saake.biz)

www.fertilityfriend.com

And also you can go to www.experienceproject.com and join their groups they have all sorts of different groups, you can read the stories of those going through the same thing and share your own story.