Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Being thankful

I went to church tonight and the Lord really blessed me and renewed my strength. I was thankful to have others pray for me tonight. I want to be a light to others as I walk through this valley, I want the Lord to be the most important part of my life, not my desire to have a child. I want the Lord to come first in all that I do. Because with God ALL things are possible. He did not say some things, He said ALL things. I find my help in the Word of God and from praying to my Savior. Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you. The Lord has been with me through many things that I never thought that I could make it through it. He has saved family members of mine who were near death, who I thought would never make it. He has shown me his mercy and grace more times than you could ever imagine. I have failed the Lord many times and drawn away from Him but he has never left me and I thank Him for that. For being there when I call on Him. Comforting me in my darkest of times, and leading me through the valley onto the mountaintop. I know that I am still struggling with not having a child but I know that when the load gets hard to bear that the Lord will come by and give us what we need. The Lord will provide for all of the needs that we have in our lives. we may not always get what we want but he will give us what we need and I am thankful that God loved us enough to send his only begotten Son to die for us while we were yet sinners. The Lord done enough for me on that day, so if he never gives me a child I will still love the Lord and praise His name. He suffered death so that we could live and have eternal life and for that we should all be thankful.

No comments: